- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Perforations on upper enhance breathability in forefoot and arch and the reduced tongue weight from the Pegasus 35 conforms to your foot.
- The full-length Zoom Air unit provides a smooth, responsive ride, pairing well with the Cushlon ST foam which provides firm yet responsive cushioning.
- Slimmer design reduces bulk for a comfortable, conforming fit.
- Exposed Flywire cables in the midfoot promote a snug fit at higher speeds and the waffle pistons on outsole help absorb impact and provide multi-surface traction.
- Style: AQ2203-001
Men's Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 36 Running Shoe
The iconic Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 36 returns with more perforations and engineered mesh in the upper that strategically target breathability across high-heat areas. A slimmer heel collar and tongue reduce bulk without compromising comfort, while exposed Flywire cables give you a snug fit at higher speeds